Monday, September 8, 2014

My Nude Lifestyle.

Wow!, time really flies, even if you live a naked life. Let's hope that I will get to some serious blogging this time around. I thought that as we get older I will have some more time available, but that's not the case with me at least!

Here in South Africa we are facing continuous criticism by hypocritical people, even in an age like this. I am referring to the acceptance of an alternative lifestyle such as nudism. As if nudity is the ultimate sin and as if nude people do not have any spiritual awareness?

But, putting all that aside, we are heading for summer 2014! Spring 2014 really came with such lovely weather that wearing clothes in this beautiful God-given nature can rather be regarded as an insult by covering up one's body with synthetic "stuff".

I spend most of my free time at a nudist resort where I can enjoy the lovely quietness of nature around me. I have a permanent caravan at the nudist farm and being woken during the night by the lonesome call of the jackals, brings one just so much closer to nature and when adding one's own nudity, helps to make the picture almost complete.

If you happen to read this and especially if you are a fellow nudist, please feel free to leave a comment. Of course if you live in South Africa you can always visit us Vyedam Nudist Farm. The resort is open all year round and everybody is welcome. I am saying "everybody" because there is still a lot of discrimination from other resorts towards single people and especially towards single men when it comes to nudity. As if single nude men are always some or other trouble makers!? So, if you enjoy a nude lifestyle, you are welcome to visit us.

Okay, that's it for today! I will be adding some more nude news and nude pictures as time goes by.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment